The Director’s Seminar Series focuses on Global Existential Challenges; this academic year, the seminar features panels of Princeton faculty who deliberate core questions from a multidisciplinary and comparative perspective.
- Ruha Benjamin, Alexander Stewart 1886 Professor African American Studies
- Beth Semel, Assistant Professor, Anthropology
- Jacob Shapiro, Professor, Politics and International Affairs; Director, Empirical Studies of Conflict Project
- Xu Xu, Assistant Professor, Politics and International Affairs
- Deborah Yashar, Donald E. Stokes Professor of Public and International Affairs; Director, Princeton Institute of International and Regional Studies