The Director’s Seminar Series focuses on Global Existential Challenges; this academic year, the seminar features panels of Princeton faculty who deliberate core questions from a multidisciplinary and comparative perspective.
- Angela Creager, Thomas M. Siebel Professor in the History of Science
- Noreen Goldman, Hughes-Rogers Professor of Demography and Public Affairs
- C. Jessica Metcalf, Associate Professor, Ecology, Evolutionary Biology and Public Affairs
- Sanyu A. Mojolo, Professor, Sociology and Public Affairs; Maurice P. During Professor of Demographic Studies; Director, Office of Population Research
- Deborah Yashar, Donald E. Stokes Professor of Public and International Affairs; Director, Princeton Institute for International and Regional Studies